Pairwise comparisons


New Member
If anyone has ANY idea at all i would be most appreciative

My lab report includes pairwise comparisons, I have the SPSS output before me but I assume in reporting this I need to say what KIND of pairwise comparison it is.

I suspect it is Bonferroni pairwise comparisons- is there such thing? and if so could anyone tell me about its function?

I know pairwise comparisons look for significant differences between means...any elaboration would be GREATLY appreciated:eek:

or simply, how does one report pairwise comparisons in APA format?

if anyone could direct me to the right resources :eek: thank you muchly!!