Partial correlations test or other test?


2 independent variables of which 1 nominal (0,1) and one scale (normal distrubuted). Trying to identify whether those variables interact with each other in relationship to the nominal dependant variable (also binary). I'm using SPSS, can I use a partial correlations test? Or is another test more appropriate.

Thanks in advance.