Please help- Minitab Express

DV Man

I have an assignment due for a college statistics course and am using Minitab Express. I am given a date, hour, and total time it takes for a pizza to be delivered. The dates are every day of the week (Mon-Sun) and the hours vary from 1-8 hours.

I need to unstack the date column, for seven different days of the week. When I go to unstack it, I click "Day" and then select the total time as the value to unstack it in. I have tried this, and many other formats, and overtime it comes back with "The following column cannot be used because it does not contain from 2-5 unique non missing values: Day."

I googled this phrase, and nothing came up. I have no clue what to do. Any help is appreciated- thanks!

DV Man

I have read a lot of different tutorials, and have come to the (possibly erroneous) conclusion that it has something to do with formatting it into the Date/Time format. However, when I go to change the data, it only allows "To Text" and "To Numerical." Again, I have Minitab Express, which may be the culprit. There's also the possibility that the Date/Time format has nothing to do with my problem. I'll leave it to the professionals- you guys. Thanks again for any help.

Miner

TS Contributor
"The following column cannot be used because it does not contain from 2-5 unique non missing values: Day."
The error statement seems to limit you to no more than 5 values. You appear to have seven values.

Just to be sure, please list the commands that you used. I am a Minitab user, and was able to successfully do what you attempted. However, I am using the full Minitab 17 package.