Please help, need to find a book

Dear friends,

I need to find the textbook where the exercises on the photo (attached) come from. It's very urgent. Please help. Thank everybody.

CowboyBear

Super Moderator
I'm sorry, but I doubled the post only because different people may be viewing the two topics and I need help from evryone who can be acquainted with that textbook.
I understand. The problem is that double posting can waste our users' time, I.e. when they take time to answer a question only to find it's already been answered elsewhere.

noetsi

Fortran must die
Do you know what sylabus it comes from? Commonly these days professors have their sylabus on line. If you know the course number and the university you can likely find it. If you are at the university itself blackboard almost always has this, going back years.

Actually these exercises were from an exam, and I could not find the book in the syllabus. I could not even find anything similar in the Internet, I tried google and also books.google.com, but I'm sure that the exercises come from some textbook, I mean they were not edited by the professor.

noetsi

Fortran must die
Can you contact the professor in question [I am not certain if you are actually in the class or not - I assume not]. Professors have university email and some will respond to questions about material.

Can you contact the professor in question [I am not certain if you are actually in the class or not - I assume not]. Professors have university email and some will respond to questions about material.
Why are you looking for the book?
The matter is that there is a problem with the professor concerning this exam so I need to find the source in order to get the original exercises.