please help with analysis confusion

Hello

Could you please help

I am doing a study on leadership for my dissertation. I trying to find out which leadership style and the degree to which personality traits are preferred in a leader. In addition, I also want to find out which leadership style and the degree to which personality traits an individual believes they would have if they were to become a leader. To collect the data I used a likert scale questionnaire and used 136 participants. The questions about leadership styles and personality traits have been randomly mixed throughout the questionnaire in 7 sections. My hypothesis is that most individuals with desire and identify themselves under the transfromational leadership style.

At I had decided on one-way anova but I don't think it will give the results I want. I have looked at literature and videos on factor analysis and cluster analysis but they don't explain how to use it for likert-scale questionnaires. On top of this my questionnaire has 176 items excluding the demographic questions. I would like to if these methods are appropriate and if not, could you suggest an alternative?

I have attached my questionnaire, so that it is easier to understand my question.