please i need help in solving these questions

hi all, please can anyone help me :(

1. The internal auditing staff of an local manufacturing company performs a sample audit each quarter to estimate the proportion of accounts that are delinquent more than 90 days overdue. The historical records of the company show that over the past 8 years 13 % of accounts are delinquent. For this quarter, the auditing staff randomly selected 25 customer accounts. What is the probability the no more than 40 accounts will be classified as delinquent?

2. A PH.D graduate has applied for a job with two universities, A and B. the graduate feels that she has a 60% chance of receiving an offer from university A, and a 50% chance of receiving an offer from university B. if she receives an offer from university B, she believes that she has an 80% chance of receiving an offer from university A:
- What the probability that both universities will make her an offer?
- What the probability that at least one university will make her an offer?

question no.1 i didn't know to start :(
for the second question i solve it like this

p(A and B) = p(A) * p(A/B)= .6 * .8 = .48
p(A or B) = p(A) + p(B) - p(A and B) = .6 + .5 - .48 = .62 .... but i got zero

noetsi

Fortran must die
For this quarter, the auditing staff randomly selected 25 customer accounts. What is the probability the no more than 40 accounts will be classified as delinquent?
I would say the probability was zero because if you only surveyed 25 accounts you obviously can't find 40 accounts delinquent since 40 > 25 :p

Are you sure you provided all the information from the question?