Probability from sample and sub-groups

#1
Greetings! I was trying to determine probability of soccer tryout success.
In Maryland, there are 5,300 boys in this group. There are 320 teams for which these 5,300 play. They wish to try out for the highest level, which will select 100 boys.
What is probability that 3 of these 5,300 boys on 320 teams, will come from the same team?

If more info is needed, we could include that maybe 40% from each team/total have a realistic chance to succeed; 40% have a fair to longer chance; 20% have little chance.
I have tried but cannot figure best way to set up, in order to calculate. Any thoughts? Thanks!