Question: what statistical test to use to measure cooperation (prisoner's dilemma)

Hi.

I'm an undergraduate student and I've designed an experiment for one of my capstone courses, but I'm not sure quite how to analyze the results.

I'm having my participants play fixed iterated games of the prisoner's dilemma. There are 6 participants in a session and they each play every other participant once, and then they play three rematches which are randomly chosen. Against each player they play 5 rounds/games of the prisoner's dilemma. They know that they will play exactly five games with each other player.

My independent variable is the amount/type of pre-play communication they are allowed to engage in with three levels:

1) full communication- players are allowed to communicate by speaking for 45 seconds before deciding whether to cooperate or defect

2) limited communication- players are allowed to communicate only with gesture, facial expression, or body language for 45 seconds before deciding whether to defect or cooperate

3) no communication- players are not allowed to communicate at all during the 45 seconds before deciding whether to defect or cooperate

My dependent variable is "cooperation" or "cooperative outcomes"

I'm getting ALOT more cooperate outcomes (cooperate/cooperate) in the full communication condition, as expected. I just don't know how to enter this into SPSS or what test to use. I thought about chi-squared originally, but not I'm unsure. Can anyone help me?