spaghetti

fed2

I have ascertained that spaghetti is much better with sauce atop the noodles, and not blended in. Q: what type of degenerate mixed noodles with sauce?

hlsmith

Less is more. Stay pure. Stay poor.
I believe I can distinguish the difference in taste if one adds noodles to sauce or sauce to noodle?

spunky

Doesn't actually exist
I would like to object to this post because it highlights those with spaghetti-making-privilege. #checkyourspaghettiprivilege

(Disclaimer: I still don't know how to make spaghetti right :()

noetsi

Fortran must die
I think this is probably nested inside time since reality keeps changing. I think the proper model to distinguish this is a MLM.

Karabiner

TS Contributor
I have ascertained that spaghetti is much better with sauce atop the noodles, and not blended in.
How did your study design look like? And regarding ascertained and much better,
did you perform a Bayesian or a frequentist data analysis?
Q: what type of degenerate mixed noodles with sauce?
So you want to also create a typology with help of your data? I have no idea what
the data look like, but you could perhaps consider cluster analysis. Or maybe
configural frequency analysis.

With kind regards

Karabiner

Last edited:

fed2

wow y'all have alot of spaghetti input.

I believe I can distinguish the difference in taste if one adds noodles to sauce or sauce to noodle?
Funny i always pictured myself as RA fisher in the milk tasting story, now I find myself in the shoes of the tea tasting lady! I can see how he may have not bee popular witht he local tea societies...

People that make lasagna or baked ziti?
I'll allow it.

fed2

if there are no further noodle comments, i am ready to enter the verdict: it is ok to mix sauce with noodle, but the noodle must be partially cooked prior to mixing, and the noodle must be of sufficient caliber to accommodate the sauce influx.

id like to thank the parties for their arguments; the jury is dismissed.