Statistic software to calculate this?

Hello everyone.
This is a difficult post... take your time to read please, and I am sorry if I have not explained myself very well
I would like to calculate the average frequency of an event in a tennis match: For example, let's say that Rodger Federer in the most of the tennis games he won, he won the game in this way: 15-0, then 15-15 then 30-15, then 40-15 . I would like to calculate (and report into a graphic ) the frequency of those kind of games and all statistical parameters that could give me a better understanding of what will happen to the next game against another player and how far he will be from the average frequency of '' the ways he used to win a game ''
I don't know if I explained myself ... I want to calculate the arithmetic avereage of the most ''usual way'' .. the ''frequency'' of ''how'' Federer wins his games ... for example: If he wins more frequently like this 15-0, 30-0, 40-0 ... or if he wins more frequently like this 15-0 15-15, 30-15. 40-15 and in which ratio ... I would like to calculate the frequency and put it into a software that will draw a graphic, and see how much the graphic '' deviates '' from the average frequency of the way he (usually) win the games
I want to know also if there is a sofwatare that could automate this... without me making all the calculations... thank you

Most statistical software would do this (e.g. R, Matlab, Stata, ...).
thank you... I am learning, so please could you tell me WHAT should I calculate? The frequency? I haven't seen in R program the parameter ''frequency''.... I see a bunch of tools in R, but nothing about ''frequency''

In R, frequencies can be calculated using commands xtabs() and table(). The links below might help:

R tutorial: https://www.tutorialspoint.com/r/index.htm

Matlab tutorial: https://www.tutorialspoint.com/matlab/index.htm

unfortunatley I don't have time to learn a language, even if it so simple as R and Mtlab

I just would simple calculations.

In the scenario I have descibed above, what should I calculate? the frequency of how many times a tennis player wins 15-30 a set.

What are the variables in the above scenario? what is the formula to calculate the frequency of the above scenario?

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
Yeah I don't really understand the ask. The "formula" is count them up. That's language dependent. Depending on how the data is formatted you could do a decent amount of this in Excel. But it depends on the format and there is no magic program that will read your mind so you'll need to do a little bit of work to at least understand the format your days is in, what the program requires, and how to ask your question to get an answer using your program.

Yeah I don't really understand the ask. The "formula" is count them up. That's language dependent. Depending on how the data is formatted you could do a decent amount of this in Excel. But it depends on the format and there is no magic program that will read your mind so you'll need to do a little bit of work to at least understand the format your days is in, what the program requires, and how to ask your question to get an answer using your program.

Thanks.... I don't know (in this case) what to calculate... do I need to calculate the frequency or also the cumulative frequency?

I need the frequency then I need to trasform it in % and then in odds.

I know the formula for frequency and % and odds, I don't know if I should also calculate the cumulative frequency... I bet. This it. I want the accurate odds as possible.... that's it.

Yes you ' re right maybe I don't need R I can do this in excel... I just would like to know from you, if you were so kindle to answer, if I should calculate also the cumulative frequency in order to get an accurate odds about the event