Supressing tables

noetsi

Fortran must die
When running the following code I generate a huge number of tables I do not want. All I want is the graphs and regression output. NOPRINT suppresses everything so that won't work.

ods graphics on;
PROC REG DATA=SASUSER.STAT143
PLOTS(maxpoints = 30000) noprint
;
Linear_Regression_Model: MODEL C14 = FEMALE WEEKLYEARNINGS_ACC SEDUM PUBDUM Race_W RACE_B Ethnicity_H Age SEV2d SEV1D EDUC Private DEVD LEARND Mental ORTHO SEN SUBS
/ SELECTION=NONE
TOL SPEC DW Partial
;
RUN;
ods graphics off;
QUIT;

hlsmith

Not a robit
Well it all comes down to using the OD output I believe. Have you ever used the trace option.

I think it is just:

Trace on;
code
Trace off;

It will output in the Log all of the components of the output. Then you select the pieces you want and put them in the OD Ouput statement.

If I get a chance I will look for an example, but the above should give you enough for a Google search.

Stu

When you mean suppressing tables, are you talking about suppressing specific graphical output? If so, you can specify the plots that you'd like in the Plots statement. For example:

Code:
ods graphics on;
proc reg data=sashelp.cars 
         plots(maxpoints=300000 only) = (fitplot diagnostics);

model MPG_Highway = Weight Cylinders Horsepower EngineSize
	/ TOL SPEC DW Partial;
run;

noetsi

Fortran must die
When I use the partial option in the model statement in proc reg to generate partial regression plots it generates one temporary table for each graph. Its these temporary tables not the graphs themselves that I want to suppress.