Systat13 / Problem with plot of Residuals vs Predicted values - repeated measureANOVA

Hi there,

I’m trying to do 2 analysis from one set of data.

- 1st analysis: repeated measure ANOVA with 1 grouping factor (TRAIT$) and 1 within factor (TIME).
a/ I used the ANOVA procedure. To check the conditions of normality and variance equality for the ANOVA: can I use ‘only’ the plot of Residuals vs Predicted values (visual check), or do I have to do specific tests to check normality and variance equality? If yes, how?
b/ The results of the Multivariate Repeated Measures Analysis don’t appear in the Output. Any idea why?

- 2nd analysis: repeated measure ANOVA with 2 grouping factors (TRAIT$ and BLOC$, with BLOC$ nested in TRAIT$) and 1 within factor (TIME).

a/ I couldn’t use the ANOVA procedure, because it doesn’t allow to define nested factors. So I used the GLM procedure. But in the Output, I don’t get any plot of Residuals vs Predicted values for residuals. Although I save the residual file, when I ask ‘USE RESIDUALFILE / PLOT RESIDUAL * ESTIMATE’ it doesn’t work (I guess it’s because I need to plot 10 X 10 graphs, but no idea how to do that). How can I solve that?

Any advice would be great! Thanks