Theory of p value matching????

akav

I am required to write about this for my lit review. I asked the stats lecturer but he said he never heard of it! could anyone hazard a guess to what this might mean or where i need to be researching for it?

akav

Could they mean cases where you have a p value for a matched pair or a paired ttest?
I was thinking along those lines but have v little experience with statistics and have no idea where to start. A quick google search and i was pretty baffled

noetsi

Fortran must die
What is the lit review for? Please show or describe the exact wording that asks you to do this. If someone just told you to do it, they should know what it is specifically they are telling you to do :p so you should ask them.

akav

What is the lit review for? Please show or describe the exact wording that asks you to do this. If someone just told you to do it, they should know what it is specifically they are telling you to do :p so you should ask them.
it's for a final year undergrad project. evaluation of a ceratin spec for identification tests on raw mats

hlsmith

Omega Contributor
You still have not provided enough information. You just need to ask the person who made the request. Afterwards if you still have questions, we are happy to help.