[TSRC] August 2011 Running Thread

bryangoodrich

Probably A Mammal
Oh man, my knee was hurting after that interval training yesterday. Still, I was planning on only a 1 mile with a half finish. My knee was feeling okay once I got started, though. So I did 1.5 and finished with a half! Now ... my knee is killing me. Time for ice!!! (Took two aleve--naproxen sodium--today already).

PT: 9.5

bryangoodrich

Probably A Mammal
Surprisingly my knee wasn't hurting today. My hamstrings were just sore as hell from the single-leg leg press I did yesterday. That made my run tough. I could have done 2 miles, but I decided to take it easier today.

PT: 11

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
w0000 go bryangoodrich! Take down that Dason guy! He sucksssssss.

(But if you don't post again today he'll probably be tied with you by the end of the day)

bryangoodrich

Probably A Mammal
Well, I plan on going to the gym tonight, but I don't plan on doing any more than 2 miles. May take Friday off, too. If I do, then I'll be doing at least 3 miles on Saturday.

trinker

ggplot2orBust
bryangoodrich said:
Well, I plan on going to the gym tonight, but I don't plan on doing any more than 2 miles. May take Friday off, too. If I do, then I'll be doing at least 3 miles on Saturday.
It sounds like bryangoodrich is playing with you Dason. Creating suspense, giving you opportunities to catch up. This could become made for tv saga.

bryangoodrich

Probably A Mammal
I plan to run a marathon, but not this month! lol I'm going to run the California International Marathon in 2012 (first weekend of December). It'll have been a decade since I last ran a marathon (and that one). I'm aiming to run a half around my birthday in March if my training goes well.

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
29.8 + 3 = 32.8 miles

PT: 8 + 3 = 11

This was actually 3 different 1 mile runs (1 of which was yesterday and I forgot to log it)

bryangoodrich

Probably A Mammal
Ugh, I was hurting yesterday and had no energy to go running yesterday. Soooo ... I'll be trying to do 3 miles tonight (maybe in 3 1-mile splits throughout my workout! lol). My knee is hurting today, and my legs are still sore. I'll probably take some Aleve and a nap before I go tonight, too!