ttest for comparison of group means from pooled samples

I have results from an experiment where a number (n=50) of biological samples were pooled together with a single measurement of chemical level taken for control and experimental pooled sample. How would I calculate the significance of difference between these measurements, where I only have a single mean per sample (so no sample variance known), but that mean itself is based on aggregate of multiple samples?