type of test for small sample size

Hi there, I'm having problem in determining the correct test on a small grp (n=4).

If i wanna compare on two different grp, control design and new design on 4 same subjects. What test shld I use?


TS Contributor
Does that mean, you have measured the 4 subjects under the control design
condition and then under the new design condition?

For the choice of a test it is essential to know what was measured, on what
measurement level.

With kind regards