UC Riverside Stat Department

Anyone know anything about UC Riverside stat department? I have two choices to transfer to for undergrad and am currently trying to decide. Either to UC Riverside as a stat major or Chapman University(private school in socal) as a math major. Any help is appreciated. Which one would lead to better grad school opportunities?

Thanks

Link

Ninja say what!?!
My employer used to teach stats at riverside. My impression is that they have a very good program there. Though (like most other degrees), you won't really be able to apply much of what you learn until a masters at minimum.

Thanks for the reply. I have been having trouble with this decision for a while is time is running out to accept my financial aid at either school.

Link

Ninja say what!?!
You're welcome. Being in grad school right now, I've come to realize that getting in to grad school is easier if you're already in the school and the professors get to know you.

Since UC Riverside has a grad stat's program, if you're interested in going there for your graduate studies, I'd go there.

Outlier

TS Contributor
I have been having trouble with this decision for a while is time is running out to accept my financial aid at either school.
"The Arithmetic of Life and Death" has a pretty good decision making method and the example problem was school selection.

You're welcome. Being in grad school right now, I've come to realize that getting in to grad school is easier if you're already in the school and the professors get to know you.

Since UC Riverside has a grad stat's program, if you're interested in going there for your graduate studies, I'd go there.
Good point, I hadn't really though about which graduate school yet. I will definitely check out the book too.

"The Maths associated with Lifestyle in addition to Death" incorporates a pretty good conclusion producing procedure along with the illustration trouble had been school choice.

Anyone know anything about UC Riverside stat department? I have two choices to transfer to for undergrad and am currently trying to decide. Either to UC Riverside as a stat major or Chapman University(private school in socal) as a math major. Any help is appreciated. Which one would lead to better grad school opportunities?

Thanks

UC Davis has a better stats department.

http://www.stat.ucdavis.edu/