What analysis should I do?

Hello everyone,

Thank you for helping me out.

I am completing a Masters Degree and I am struggling to know which statistical analysis I should be doing in order to find my results. Also, is there a difference in calculations using EXCEL and SPSS. I have both programs though I want to use the most accurate.

The data I have is all from the same sample group (89). They have completed an obstacle course, being timed in two variations of the course. They have also completed working memory tests. Two kinds; one created by the researchers and one AWMA.

I am trying to see if there is a relationship between their working memory score and their obstacle course times.

So far, I have calculated means and standard deviations for all areas of the tracks. This includes track sections and overall times, total average time for both tracks and the difference in time from track one to track two.

I have also been given there mean scores and standard deviations on two variables for their working memory scores.

What do I do now? I thought of paired t-tests, though I am not sure of which variables to put in. I have also attempted nominal distributions though I do not feel this has really helped because I would like to see if participants have moved from fast, medium and slow groups to other groups or if they have dropped or risen but stayed in the same group.

I would like to be able to quickly make something like this for each participant, or for a selected few. Does anyone know an easy way to do this?
1532773117169.png

Any assistance, you can give me would be much appreciated.

Jo