What statistical tests apply to my study

Hi everyone,
I’m currently working on a thesis and I’m unsure about what statistical tests to run.

My present study examines the potential relationship between attachment styles and the presentation of codependent traits. The goal of the study is to determine the attachment styles of college students and determine if any attachment style is significantly related to the development of codependency. Also, this study hopes to identify gender differences among the presentation of codependent traits. The relationships between narcissism and codependency along with narcissism and attachment style will also be observed.
It is expected that:
  • Women will present higher levels of codependency than men.
  • Individuals with ambivalent/preoccupied attachment will present higher levels of codependency in comparison to other attachment types.
  • Codependency and narcissism are negatively related.
  • Narcissism will be positively related to avoidant/dismissive attachment style.
  • Codependency and vulnerability (narcissistic subcale) will be significantly related.

Variables will be measured using the Spann-Fischer Codependency Scale, the Relationship Questionnaire, and the Pathological Narcissism Inventory.
Any help is appreciated!

TS Contributor
You could consider multiple linear regression, assumed that "level of codependency" is an interval scaled variable. You could include categorical variables such as gender or attachment style into the regression analysis (a categorical variable such as attachment style with k levels woulr be transformed into k-1 dummy variables; one category would be the reference category).

With kind regards