What tests would be appropriate?


New Member
I need to compare two groups in a longitudinal study over 3 points of time (year end scores). What tests can facilitate such a comparison?


TS Contributor
Please give us some details -the topic of your research and your research question, and the research design (how were the samples obtained, was there a randomization procedure, how large are your sample sizes, which variables were measured on which occasions, were there exerimental manipulations, and what do your measurements actually look like).

With kind regards