Which statistical test to use?

In my study I have two study groups:

Group A is composed of X subjects which are either males or females, and every subject is characterized by one of the six categories of temperament which are category1, category2, category3, category4, category5 and category6

Group B is composed of Y subjects which are either males or females, and every subject is characterized by one of the six categories of temperament which are category1, category2, category3, category4, category5 and category6

Group A received treatment A three times every week for three months, and group B (Control group) received treatment B three times every week for three months.

Before the beginning of treatment, dependent variable1 and dependent variable2 were measured for every subject (of Group A and Group B) and served as baseline. The same dependent variables were measured after every month during the treatment period, and at the end (total of 4 sampling points). Both dependent variables are continuous.

What experimental design would be most appropriate to test if treatment A and treatment B (together with my additional predictors: sex and temperament) affected the DVs differently?
I am thinking of using a Repeated measures ANOVA but I am not sure of how I can include both dependent variables simultaneously.

Thanks , and I would appreciate your help very much!!

Hi, I also think a rp ANOVA is apppropiate, where Person ID is the random coefficient and "group", "sex" and "temperament" are fixed predictors. I think the easiest way is to make two rp ANOVAs, each with one of the dependent variable. If you really want to analyze the impact on both dependent variables simultaneously you have to set up a repeated measures MANOVA.