Which test is appropriate for comparing sets of ratios?

I am in a biology class in which we are comparing allometric vs isometric growth in humans. We have calculated several height to body part ratios for children and for adults. Which statistical test would be appropriate to compare the ratios between the two groups? Thanks for your time.


Super Moderator
Simple condition index's will often produce normal residuals and are therfore easily analysed using ANOVAS, Linear regression models or t-tests.

Do some exploratory plots of your data to see what they look like (boxplots would be a good place to start).