Which test should I use?

Hey everyone,
I would like to determine if there is a difference between two sets of data. The data is from two separate treatment groups on yeast, and we have ran each experiment lots of times and have created a normal distribution for each set of data. If I want to test for a statistical difference between the two sets of data, which test would I use?
Thanks everyone