Who to analyse these data please

A very short question:
I have a group of patients, followed after an operation, and I have collected a number of variables on these patients before surgery
Independent variables: Age, Sex.... (ie both continuous and categorical)
Intervention: Surgery
The outcome: Time until discharge (in days)
I am not sure how to analys these data:
1- Survival analysis with Cox PH: The problem is that all patients will be discharged and hence the event of interest (discharge) will occur in all patients, ie no censoring at all.
2- Logistic regression after collapsing the outcome variabel into two categories, but this approach has lower power that if I would analys the outcome variable as a continuous variable, and it is unclear how to dichotomise the outcome variable (which value to split at)
3- Negative binomial regression (not sure) since the outcome variable is in whole days (1, 2, 4.....)
4- Multiple linear regression(?) the problem is that I have some categorical independent variables, I have read that categorical variables can be included in multiple linear regression, but not sure if this is correct

Any help would be very appreciated

Kind regards

Karabiner

TS Contributor
What makes you think that for a survival analysis you need censored cases?
Censored cases are a nuisance (which can be dealt with), but not a prerequisite.

But with no censored cases, you could indeed try linear regression. Categorical
variables can be included into the model. You have to transform categorical variables
with k categories into k-1 dummy-variables first.

With kind regards

K.