1000+ posts, Congrats Dason

Link

Ninja say what!?!
Wow...1000 already?!?!? I still remember when Dason first joined and had like 100!

Congrats though Dason. Its nice to know we have talent like you on these boards. :)

Link

Ninja say what!?!
One more member to 1000+ club.
:tup:Congrats Dason.

;).

Note: image is created using R animation.
I don't mean to bum off you Vinux, but I had no idea R could do that! Would you mind allowing me to look at the code and packages for that?!?!

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
Ha. Thanks everybody. Vinux - I'm guessing you used the animation package? The writer of that package is actually a grad student at ISU with me!

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
Ha. It'll probably happen at some point. I grew up in Wisconsin. Did my undergrad in Minnesota. And now I'm doing my grad work in Iowa. Maybe I'll get a postdoc or something in Illinois?

TheEcologist

Global Moderator
Wow...1000 already?!?!? I still remember when Dason first joined and had like 100!

Congrats though Dason. Its nice to know we have talent like you on these boards. :)
They grow up so quicky :)

Dason, thanks for the huge amount of informative posts. Its appreciated in a big way as you can see. Onwards to the 2000? :D

Vinux, you deserve a huge thank you for keeping this tradition alive.
I'm sorry I didn't make you a [URL="http://talkstats.com/showthread.php?t=9713]nice graphic back in the day[/URL] ~ maybe I still can ;) ~