Finding Probability Density Function

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
I would appreciate it if you could summarize your problem and what you have attempted to do so far in a post. I personally don't like to open random files from people I don't know/trust. Also the question can't be indexed properly by any search services if it's just attached in a doc. Thank you.

As Dason said :
I would appreciate it if you could summarize your problem and what you have attempted to do so far in a post. I personally don't like to open random files from people I don't know/trust. Also the question can't be indexed properly by any search services if it's just attached in a doc. Thank you.
That aside. What you are searching for is the transformation of random variables (i.e. functions of random variables).

Give it a google / search it up in your Stats handbooks. The application is pretty straight forward. If you run into problems, come and show us what you've done so that the collective can be of assistance.

Also, Word documents are not an open format. I don't have Word on my computer, and Open Office could not open this document, so I can't see your question.