Happy t distribution

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
I saw these being sold at a conference I was at recently. I didn't purchase one by my friend did buy a Poisson that had quite a menacing face on it.

spunky

Can't make spagetti
I saw these being sold at a conference I was at recently. I didn't purchase one by my friend did buy a Poisson that had quite a menacing face on it.
omg, which conference was that?! do you know if they have like an online store or something?! i really want oneee!

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
The applied statistics in agriculture conference in Manhattan, Kansas. It was just a little booth. I think it might have been just a stats student that had some free time so they decided to make some?

spunky

Can't make spagetti
actually, upon re-reading SadieKhan's post i found the store of the person who sells this stuff on etsy... she's an MSc from KSU (so that explains the conference thingy i guess) and i think i'm gonna become her new best costumer 'cuz the stuff she sells is like so awwesome! most novelty stuff i know for science geeks like me caters to either math or physics... this is the first time i've seen one wholly devoted to stats lol... thx Dason!