Kindly need advise: what statistical package runs well on MAC?

Hi all,
I kindly need your advise, what statistical package that has full MAC support? I already have SPSS and R, but I try to use any variant of PLS because my co-worker uses smartPLS. However I read that smartPLS might not run well on MAC. Could anyone please suggest me?

Many thanks

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
Are you just looking for free software?

Honestly you already have R - what else could you possibly need? :D

Yeah, right.. R is great since it is free :D
Actually, I'm not only looking for free software. Preferably any variant of PLS.. If you/anyone happens to have experience with any variant of PLS (smartPLS, workPLS, etc) that works well on MAC, please let me know.
Thanks ;-)

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
You would probably do well with explaining what you want the software to be able to do.

And R isn't just great because it's free. It's great because it's one of the most powerful tools to do serious data analysis.

Yeah, right.. R is great since it is free :D
Actually, I'm not only looking for free software. Preferably any variant of PLS.. If you/anyone happens to have experience with any variant of PLS (smartPLS, workPLS, etc) that works well on MAC, please let me know.
Thanks ;-)
SmartPLS 3 is now available for Mac OS X, too and works well even with the latest Yosemite release of OSX.