Need some help with multiple regression

Hi guys.

For my project i need to to a regression with a bunch of data I've gathered. I have 7 variables and i did the regression in excel and got the ANOVA and everything. But i don't know how to plot all of these in one graph. Note that 5 of my variables are dummy variables and can only take on 1 or 0 as values. Basically how do i plot:

y = b0 + b1x1 + b2x2 + .... +b7x7

in excel on one 2d graph, if its even possible?
If anyone knows how to do this in any other software such as R, its acceptable as well.

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
Are you asking how to plot your seven dimensional data in one plot or how to plot the predicted lines in one plot?

Edit: Please only post a thread once. I deleted the other thread since this seems to be the more appropriate place for the question.

i want to plot the seven dimensional data. Basically i want one line through my points if thats even possible.
I dont want all the predicted lines in one plot, but i don't know which is more appropriate for this though.

bugman

Super Moderator
Some indication of the type of data you have would be useful - meaning, what is your discipline and what are you looking at. I for one would be able to provide a more meaningful answer, if I knew what you were doing!:D

Well i didnt think it was important lol, I just need to know the method of how to do this in excel and I'm set. Basically for my project I'm trying to model box office revenue as a function of 7 different variables. I have the coefficients of all those variables, all i need to know now is how to plot that equation up there in the first post in one graph.
Oh and 5 of the variables are dummy variables.