Post-hoc analysis for Fisher's Exact Test

Hello all!
I am using Fisher's Exact Tests to analyse a series of 2x2 contingency tables with small values.
But are there any other tests I can use to say more interesting things about my results? (I am thinking of post-hoc tests, or possibly Kramer's V or Odds Ratio or other things that can be used in Chi-squared goodness of fit.)
Thank you so much

hlsmith

Less is more. Stay pure. Stay poor.
Depends on what you are trying to do or say. If appropriate to the situation, the reporting of relative risk (prospective design) or odds ratios (retrospective design) with confidence intervals can be beneficial. In addition, number need to treat, etc.

Depends on what you are trying to do or say. If appropriate to the situation, the reporting of relative risk (prospective design) or odds ratios (retrospective design) with confidence intervals can be beneficial. In addition, number need to treat, etc.
Interesting, thank you. Do you know how I would measure the effect size of a Fisher's? Is that even possible?

I am testing whether a combination of 2 sales techniques is more effective than either technique in isolation (simply yes/no)

hlsmith

Less is more. Stay pure. Stay poor.
So you have three groups (i.e., A, B, A+B), with unique individuals in each group? Side not, was group assignment randomly assigned?