PROCESS or regression?

Hi,
I am a bit confused about this problem. I would appreciate if i could get some help.

Conduct the analysis necessary to answer the following question:
There is a well-known positive relationship between number of hours spent self studying and marks.
Previous research has thus successfully used self study hours as a predictor of marks in students.
A researcher is interested in exploring the potential moderator effect of company (alone =0, with company=1) on this relationship. He hypothesizes that company moderates the relationship so that this relationship is present for no company (alone=0) but not for with company.

SO, the moderator is dichotomous, so I neither centered it nor dummy coded it. I centered self study hours. I created an interaction with centered self study x company (0 or 1). because of zero, some interactions are 0. Is this a problem?

Ran a regression.

Then I saw that PROCESS could do this. Can I use PROCESS if my moderator is dichotomous? I tried it and the output says something like all IVS were centered and for dichotomous moderators, there were only two levels. whereas for continous there were low medium high levels.

Thanks
sarah