See you in a week.

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
Hey guys. I realized I spend a little too much time on the internet. So for the next week I'm going on a self-imposed hiatus. I still need to check my email for school/consulting but I don't think I'll be checking the forums for the next week. Just thought I should let you know.

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
Hmm. I didn't realize it was close to being a year since my original self imposed hiatus. But I'm doing it again! I'll see you in a week.

(I'll update all of my push-ups at once at the end of the hiatus)

trinker

ggplot2orBust
I myself have cut back on the internet the past two weeks and am spending time with the family. I've heard it called a media fast (hiatus is a new term to me :)). It's been freeing. Enjoy some time with the wife Dason.

jpkelley

TS Contributor
I'm glad you see everyone doing this a bit. You may have noticed my lack of [useless/wayward] posts over the past 10 days or so as well. Must write chapters...must write chapters...

Anyway, good for all of you doing this. I'm glad to see that people force themselves to take breaks.

spunky

Can't make spagetti
pfff... there is no such thing as spending too much time on the internet... only people like me who keep on logged in 'till around 3am or so, lol...

anyways, it's good to do this from time to time. see you when you get back!