Which statistical test to compare population percentage change over time?

Hi, I'm relatively inexperienced with statistical tests and I'm trying to figure out which test to use for the following: I am comparing three sets of data (local, regional and national populations of a specific species) to see whether there is a significant difference in trends between the three data sets over a ten year period. The data I have is of percentage changes, using baseline data as a starting point. I also realise I would be better off with the original data but not sure I can get hold of it. It may also be worth mentioning that there are two years where data is missing for the local data set.

Someone suggested chi-squared test but I can't see how this would work. I think I need a generalised linear model, although I'm not sure whether this is correct and what it would be!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!