Which statistical tests should I use?

Overview of Study:
Independent variable: Time
Dependent variable: Number of alcohol references in music

Three hypotheses:
H1: There will be a significant increase in the number of alcohol references in country music over the years.
H2: There will be a more rapid increase in alcohol references in country in comparison to hip hop/r&b and alternative/rock.
H3: There will be more spirit, malt beverage, and wine references in country music than in hip hop/r&b and alternative rock.

We've collected data for 3 genres (country, hip hop/r&b, and alternative/rock) from the years 1992, 1997, 2002, 2007, and 2012 with approximately 700 datapoints.

I'll run a linear regression for the first hypothesis, but I'm still trying to figure out which tests would be best for the other two. For publication purposes, would it be sufficient to simply look at the R square for H2? Might an ANOVA be the most appropriate test for H3?

With regards to H1, I'm still trying to determine how to organize the data in the "years" columns (please see document attached) in preparation for linear regression in SPSS. The two organization methods yield different results with the first being statistically significant but not the second.

Thank you in advance!