Which test do I have to use for my Thesis?

Dear readers,

I want to measure the levels of mindfulness (continous variable) on a pre and post-test (Point 1 (week 0)-Point 2(after 8 weeks)) with an experimental group and a control group on the levels of burnout (contrinous variable). Which test do I have to use?

Kind Regards,



TS Contributor
You could use a mixed ANOVA, with time of measurement as within-subject factor, and group as between-subjects factor. The interaction between the factors tells you whether the difference between t1 and t2 was different between groups.

With kind regards



Less is more. Stay pure. Stay poor.
The above should hold if experimentation was randomized and ANOVA assumptions are met given you data.